Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

About unicycle's.

Today room 5 and I were going to Chris,a person who does cool unicycles tricks and teaches other children how to ride them aswell.


Kimi and me raced across the green,yellow,and white court's like motor cycle's.
Janita was nearly to the end but she needed more help and wasn't confident enough.

Me and Kimi were trying our best BUT! we KEPT FALLING OFF!!.Kimi got the hang off it but I didn't so I played with the string things they were really much fun,our arms were sweaty,face and head too.

I loved it very much as well as Kimi I hope next time we will do better and it was interesting too.It was cool as a sea cucumber.               

                                                    THE END        By winter and kimiora



No comments:

Post a Comment